Praise the Savior, ye who know Him!
Who can tell how much we owe Him?
Gladly let us render to Him
All we are and have.
Jesus is the name that charms us,
He for conflict fits and arms us;
Nothing moves and nothing harms us
While we trust in Him.
Trust in Him, ye saints, forever,
He is faithful, changing never;
Neither force nor guile can sever
Those He loves from Him.
Keep us, Lord, O keep us cleaving
To Thyself, and still believing,
Till the hour of our receiving
Promised joys with Thee.
Then we shall be where we would be,
Then we shall be what we should be,
Things that are not now, nor could be,
Soon shall be our own.
Other hymns, worship songs, sermons etc. posted today:
- Update: Holy, Holy, Holy! Lord God Almighty at Hopeful Morning
- Update: Jesus! What a Friend for Sinners at threegirldad
- Update: O Come, Let Us Sing to the Lord at Field Stone Cottage
- Update: Oh Great Love of God at Gospel Grace
- Update: To Our Redeemer’s Glorious Name at Conjubilant With Song
- There Is a Fountain at By Grace Alone
- Come, Thou Fount of Every Blessing at Rosemary at Home
- O God, the Strength of Those Who War at The Happy Wonderer
- Lord’s Day 46 at Tried With Fire
- Lord’s Day 46, 2012 at The Thirsty Theologian
- Your Weekly Dose of Spurgeon at Pyromaniacs: He Is In One Mind
- Praying the Beatitudes at Daily On My Way to Heaven
Have you posted a hymn (or sermon, sermon notes, prayer, etc.) today and I missed it? Let me know by leaving a link in the comments or by contacting me using the contact form linked above, and I’ll add your post to the list.