Thursday, November 8, 2012 at 11:55AM
Today I’m thankful
- that our God exists as Trinity. That means the Father’s identity is as a father, and he can be a true father to me, and I can be his true child.
- for the son who shoveled my driveway yesterday.
- for winter, a time to reflect and regroup.
- that the site of my latest dental sugery is healing nicely. And that I don’t have to go back to the dentist for four whole months.
- for my dental surgeon, who, whether he knows it or not, is one of the ways God provides for his creatures.
- that the dog’s foot looks better every day.
- for doggie antibiotics.
- for a fine day with little Natalie yesterday.
- for the strength to keep up with an active toddler.
- that little Amelia is coming to visit in a few minutes.