It’s late. I’m tired, but thankful:
- for an exhausting but productive day. I took care of my second granddaughter during the day and then went to a long choir practice after supper.
- for the immigrant communities in my church. Sunday we will sing hymns and read scripture in all the different native languages—Mandarin, Tagalog, Japanese, Slovak, and many more. (That’s what the choir practice was for: learning to sing verses of familiar hymns in the various languages.)
- for warm weather. It’s been a long, long winter, and I’m thankful that it’s finally over.
- for non-drowsy antihistamines—God’s good gift to me every spring.
- for the promise of a slower day tomorrow.
- for a comfy bed and an open window as I sleep.
- that God never sleeps.