Recently updated Theological Term of the Week post:
- Fixed the formatting to make it match the more recent posts. (This was one of the first theological term posts ever, so it needed a lot of fixing.)
- Removed dead links (There were several of them.) and began a search for new resources to link to.
- Added link to GotQuestions.org’s “What is the doctrine of the sufficiency of Scripture? What does it mean that the Bible is sufficient?”.
- Added link to Mark Thompson’s The Sufficiency of Scripture.
- Added link to Mark Dever’s ”God Told Me” and the Sufficiency of Scripture.
- Added links to two sermons by John MacArthur: The Sufficiency of Scripture, Part 1 (mp3); The Sufficiency of Scripture, Part 2 (mp3).
- Added related terms: authority of scripture, canon of scripture, inerrancy of scripture, infallibility of scripture, inspiration of scripture, perspicuity of scripture, sola scriptura.