None other Lamb, none other Name,
None other Hope in heav’n or earth or sea,
None other Hiding place from guilt and shame,
None beside thee!
My faith burns low, my hope burns low;
Only my heart’s desire cries out in me
By the deep thunder of its want and woe,
Cries out to thee.
Lord, thou art Life, though I be dead;
Love’s fire thou art, however cold I be:
Nor heav’n have I, nor place to lay my head,
Nor home, but thee.—Christina Rossetti
Other hymns, worship songs, prayers, sermons excerpts, or quotes posted today:
- Ye Servants of God, Your Master Proclaim at Graces Daily
- My God, I Thank Thee at The Happy Wonderer
- The Grace of Deliverance at Tried With Fire
- Lifting Up Our Hearts - 42 at The Upward Call
- Lord, Help Me Redeem the Time from Trevin Wax
- Lord’s Day 41, 2014 at The Thirsty Theologian
- The shield is cast away at Blogging Theologically
- Your weekly dose of Spurgeon: Allegory? at Pyromaniacs
- The Treasury of David - Psalm 20:1 at Theology for Girls
Have you posted a hymn (or sermon, sermon notes, prayer, etc.) today and I missed it? Let me know by leaving a link in the comments or by contacting me using the contact form linked above, and I’ll add your post to the list.