Today I’m thankful
- for the hope of a day with the grandchildren tomorrow. They usually spend Wednesday with me, but the three-year-old was sick then, so they all stayed home. I missed them. But if everyone’s well enough tomorrow, they’ll come tomorrow.
- for my oldest grandson, who turned two last week; for all his boyish cuteness and energy.
- that my son made his flight this morning. It was a near miss.
- that I got everything finished that I needed to do today despite many interruptions. That could only happen with God’s help.
- for the hope of a good night’s sleep tonight after interrupted sleep last night.
- that God is present wherever I am.
Also thankful today:
What are you thankful for?