A few things I’ve been thankful for this week:
- for a productive day today. Life had been busy lately, so I had to rush a project to meet a deadline. Thankfully, everything worked out better than I anticipated. I am thankful for God’s help when I am overwhelmed by the things I need to do.
- for the beautiful weather. It was warm and sunny when I walked the dogs this afternoon, and I was feeling thankful that this winter been mostly good, weather-wise.
- for the tulips on the coffee table.
- for a fridge full of leftovers so I don’t have to cook.
- that God has caused me to be born again to a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead, to an inheritance that is imperishable, undefiled, and unfading, kept in heaven for me. I’m thankful for the blessing of new life and the sure promise of an enduring inheritance.
Also thankful today:
What are you thankful for?