Here are a few things I’ve been thankful for this week.
- a bouquet of sunflowers. As I write this, there is a layer of snow on the ground and the sky is gloomy, but the bouquet of sunflowers on the coffee table brightens my life and reminds me of warmer days.
- for a gift of homemade oatmeal raisins cookies.
- days and evenings with family and friends. I’ve done lots of visiting this week, and there’s more to come this weekend—the weekend of Canadian Thanksgiving.
- God’s protection when I fell while carrying a basket of dirty clothes down the basement stairs. It could have been bad, but the basket and I landed softly and I wasn’t hurt at all.
- the rest from spiritual strivings that comes through Christ.
Also thankful today:
What are you thankful for? Leave a comment with your thanksgiving, post your thanksgiving on your blog, or tweet it. Give me the link by email or in a comment and I’ll add your thanksgiving to the list in the post.