This week I’ve been thankful for
- fresh snow and a son to shovel some of it for me. We got lots—eight or so inches at my house—and it’s not as light and fluffy as typical Yukon snow. But it is beautiful.
- a walk in the woods with my granddaughters in the middle of yesterday’s snowstorm. Everything is more fun when you experience it with a couple of little ones.
- winter tires and traction control. Because otherwise, I’d be going nowhere. It’ll be a few days or more before they plow my street.
- a little January quiet time to read and study.
- Jesus’s promise that we will be with him forever.
Also thankful today:
What are you thankful for?