This is youngest son shoveling the big dump of snow we got over the weekend. I’m thankful for snow. There’s nothing more depressing than grey days and a grey landscape. Snow brightens things up, and protects the plants, too.
Plus, youngest son and youngest daughter still get excited when it snows. The both love getting out in the snow: my son to walk the dogs in the forest and my daughter to ski.
Yes, snow is God’s provision for us. We need snow and I’m thankful for it.
Others thanking God today:
- Diane is thankful for the faithful service of the saints.
- Becky is thankful for one ministry.
- Kim (The Upward Call) is thankful for her parents.
- Melissa is thankful for a clear desk.
- Victoria is thankful for 32 years with her son.
- Laura is thankful for the memory of family dinners.
- Lisa is thankful for older ladies.
- Becky is thankful for cute little kids.
- Kim (Hiraeth) is thankful for unsanitized accounts of the men and women of the Bible.
- Joan is thankful for today.
- Amy in Peru is thankful for sun shining through the clouds, and more.
- Persis is thankful for times of solitude.
- Jen is thankful for the adequacy of God.
Update 9pm PST:
- Elle is thankful for “soreness that comes from beneficial activity.”
- Staci is thankful for a productive day.
- Dorothy is thankful for a very good friend.
- Rosemary is thankful for internet service and more.
What are you thankful for today?
I’ll be back later this evening to add any more thanksgiving posts I find (or that you point me to). As more people participate, it gets more likely that I’ll make mistakes in my posting, so if I miss your post or mess up a link, please tell me. And remember, if you miss a day or two, you’ll need to give me a heads up on your next thanksgiving post.
Do you want to participate, too? You’ll find instructions here for the ways both bloggers and nonbloggers can join in the thanksgiving.