Join me in thanksgiving to God for this week’s blessings.
Today I’m thankful
- for work done previously that made it possible for me to meet my obligations during this especially busy week.
- for my step-grandson’s two week visit to his Yukon family. I’m thankful that he’s now old enough to explain more about his home life. I’m thankful that despite his difficult family circumstances, he remains a loving child who can enjoy life. I’m thankful for his dad’s new resolve to fight to make things better for him. I’m thankful that God can be trusted to care for him after he leaves.
- for today’s pond walk and playground trip with all four grandchildren.
- for berries ripening in the yard and woods—cranberries, mossberries, rosehips, saskatoon berries, strawberries and raspberries. We—the grandchildren and I—snacked on them all today.
- for a decent weather forecast.
- for the resurrection of Jesus and the good gifts that come from it.
Also thankful today:
What are you thankful for? Leave a comment with your thanksgiving, post your thanksgiving on your blog, or tweet it. Give me the link by email or in a comment and I’ll add your thanksgiving to the list in the post.