Come, let us join with one accord
In hymns around the throne:
This is the day our rising Lord
Hath made and called his own.
This is the day that God hath blessed,
The brightest of the sev’n,
Type of that everlasting rest
The saints enjoy in heav’n.
Then let us in his Name sing on,
And hasten to that day
When our Redeemer shall come down,
And shadows pass away.
Not one, but all our days below,
Let us in hymns employ;
And in our Lord rejoicing, go
To his eternal joy.
Other hymns, worship songs, prayers, sermons excerpts, or quotes posted today:
- To God Be the Glory! at The Happy Wonderer
- Jesus hasting to suffer at The Upward Call
- In whom do you trust? at Tried With Fire
- Your weekly dose of Spurgeon: Slavery ablolished at Pyromaniacs
- True Patriotism from the Letters of John Newton at Theology for Girls
Have you posted a hymn (or sermon, sermon notes, prayer, etc.) today and I missed it? Let me know by leaving a link in the comments or by contacting me using the contact form linked above, and I’ll add your post to the list.