I’m thankful that I have enough—and more—of everything that I need.
What are you thankful for today?
- Kristina is thankful for Christmas.
- Becky is thankful for creation.
- Elle is thankful for holiday breaks.
- Connie is thankful “to God that He has made His will known and accessible to us in His Word!”
- Kim is thankful for struggles.
- Ann is thankful for her children.
- Lisa is thankful for birthday love.
- Dorothy is thankful that she doesn’t have to go anywhere.
- Kim is thankful for so many blessing!
- Rosemary is thankful for God’s provision.
- Jodi is thankful for little boys and more.
- Update: Jenn is thankful for successful surgery.
- Update: Carla is thankful for the kindness of strangers.
- Update: Julie is thankful that she doesn’t normally have to work full time.
Here are three ways you can join in the thanksgiving.
- Mention something you’re thankful for in the comments here and I’ll included it in one of my thanksgiving posts, or
- Email me to tell me what you’re thankful for and I’ll include it in a post, or
- Post your thankful thought(s) on your own blog, send me the link(s), and I’ll link to your post(s). If you plan to make your thanksgiving posts daily during the month, let me know that and you won’t need to send me daily links.
If you’ve got a thanksgiving post and I missed it, please let me know so I can add your link.