On Redemptive History
from Jonathan Edwards.
- All of history is redemptive history.
- This great work is carried on through the application of redemption to individuals throughout history.
- God has been steadily saving a people through one great plan worked out in successive eras of history.
Read the whole piece by Joe Rigney at Desiring God Blog.
On OT Sacrifices
from Hebrews 10.
- The OT sacrifices shadowed good things to come.
- The OT sacrifices never saved anyone.
- The OT sacrifices reminded of sin.
Read the whole piece by David Murray at Head Heart Hand.