Others thanking God today:
- Diane is thankful for three Annes.
- Trisha is thankful for the Ebenezer box.
- Becky is thankful for an amazing chapter in R. C. Sproul’s The Holiness of God.
- Kim (The Upward Call) is thankful for her parent’s good health.
- Elle is thankful for flexibility.
- Melissa is thankful for a gift from a child.
- Becky is thankful for her husband.
- Kim (Hiraeth) is thankful for her husband and her marriage. (It’s her anniversary.)
- Joan is thankful for God’s protection.
- Dorothy is thankful for her Bible study and all she’s learned.
- Lindsay is thankful for friendship.
- Victoria is thankful that God leads his people.
- Laura is thankful for senses that trigger memories.
- Staci is thankful for a great family vacation and more.
- Leslie is thankful for God’s “infinite wisdom shown in the weather and seasons.”
Update 10:30pm PST
- Amy in Peru is thankful for safe travels and more.
- Aadel is thankful that God created her with the ability to give thanks.
- Persis is thankful for brothers and sisters who helped out, and more.
- Lisa is thankful for quotes from Voyage of the Dawn Treader.
What are you thankful for today?
I’ll be back later late this evening to add any more thanksgiving posts I find (or that you point me to). As more people participate, it gets more likely that I’ll make mistakes in my posting, so if I miss your post or mess up a link, please tell me. And remember, if you miss a day or two, you’ll need to give me a heads up on your next thanksgiving post.
Do you want to participate, too? You’ll find instructions here for the ways both bloggers and nonbloggers can join in the thanksgiving.