Today I’m thankful
- for one more year of sound mind and sound body.
- for a big meal with the whole family (minus one sick son-in-law).
- that my youngest grandson is a contented baby. It’s a wonderful thing when the youngest of three, all 3-years-old or younger, is an easy baby. I’m also thankful for every one of his pudgy chins.
- for the promise of spring.
- for the prologue to John’s gospel.
- for the three persons of the Trinity, each with their own role in the creation, the incarnation, and the economy of salvation.
Also thankful today:
What are you thankful for?