I recently updated this theological term.
- Tweaked the definition.
- Updated the formatting.
- Updated the link to R. Scott Clark’s Limited Atonement.
- Removed a dead link.
- Updated link to John Piper’s For Whom Did Christ Taste Death?
- Added a link to Robert Raymond’s Ten Lines of Evidence for the Doctrine of Particular Redemption.
- Added a link to Dan Phillips’ Particular Redemption, Evangelism, and the Eternal Counsel of God.
- Added a link to David Gibson’s and Jonathan Gibson’s: Mapping the Doctrine of Definite Atonement (Intro to From Heaven He Came and Sought Her).
- Fixed Theopedia link.