Today I’m thankful for
- my sons. I’m not sure I could stay in my home without them to take care of the chores I can’t do for myself. Right now my youngest son is out cutting up the big tree branch that fell over the fence into the neighbor’s yard during this week’s storm.
- fresh carrots from the garden, enough for me and enough to give away.
- a warm house and a warm bed during these chilly fall (or is it early winter?) days.
- my dentist. The news was not all good during my visit this week, and that make me more thankful than ever that I can trust my dentist.
- God’s revelation of himself, his unchanging nature, and his faithfulness.
Also thankful today:
What are you thankful for? Leave a comment with your thanksgiving, post your thanksgiving on your blog, or tweet it. Give me the link by email or in a comment and I’ll add your thanksgiving to the list in the post.