Join me in thanking God for this past week’s blessings.
This week, I’ve been thankful
- that my son has a laptop to lend me during the 7-10 days I’ll be without my own.
- for the work my other son has done restoring the rotting sections of my fence.
- for this summer, even with its mediocre weather; for time spent outdoors gardening, hiking, and playing with the grandchildren.
- for joy.
- for a few problems solved and a few new opportunities.
- for health and energy and joy. The older I get the more I appreciate these gifts from God.
- for the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace; for one body, one Spirit, one hope, one Lord, one faith, one baptism, one God and Father of all.
Also thankful today:
What are you thankful for? Leave a comment with your thanksgiving, post your thanksgiving on your blog, or tweet it. Give me the link by email or in a comment and I’ll add your thanksgiving to the list in the post.